Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Little Something About Myself

Hey everyone, my name is Elisabeth Radwan and I am a transfer student coming from Salve Regina University. This is only my second semester at RIC and I already enjoy the program along with my classmates and the professors. I am studying Elementary and Special Education, leaning more towards Special Ed. for a career goal. I also would prefer to work in inner city schools, I know that this is a challenging field, but it is something that I have been passionate about and I cannot see myself doing anything else with my life. I enjoy our class and I feel that we will not have a problem with discussions and sharing our thoughts to the group, especially dealing with controversial topics. I especially enjoy the fact that not everyone wants to go into education, but that there are some specializing in topics such as youth development because it will add different viewpoints to discussion and will allow for a range of topics to be discussed. See you all at 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment